Thursday, August 4, 2011

Chloee's Cards for Cancer

My sweet mom was diagnosed with Breast cancer a few months ago! We really wanted to help her, but of course, she is wonderwoman and didn't need much from us other than prayers. Chloee and I decided to turn some of her artwork into cards. We packaged them and have sold them to raise money for the LOGAN Cancer Center. This is the wonderful facility that mom was able to go to for her treatments. The director of the Cancer Center found out about our cards and asked me to be the chair person for a community committee that will do an annual fundraiser for the cancer center. This is a big undertaking for Eric and I. Sometimes I wonder what in the world I am doing.... but I truly believe that "Where Much Is Given, Much is Required". For more information about "Chloee's Cards For Cancer" check out our blog at www.chloeescardsforcancer.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment